Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Favorite Medium

Since it is only the beginning of the third day here, (Wait, does move-in day count? Is it really the fourth day? Well it's the third day we are actually working on journalism activities.) I haven't really been able to tell yet what my favorite medium is. After all, I have only worked in two; print and photography. I suppose out of those two I prefer photography. I have always been a very artistic person, and any type of photography includes some bit of art. I am excited to do radio though since it has been something I've always been interested in. I want to see what broadcasting is like as well, but I have heard it can be a bit scary. I'm sure I will be fine though. Still, I think I might want to end up studying photojournalism after attending USM for a few semesters, because I really did enjoy it, more than I thought I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment